A 360 PROJECT REVIEW is a health check of projects and it consists of
- A 360° analysis process that reveals the strenghts and challenges of a project.
- A report including observations and recommendations of the consultant.
- A final workshop giving the project direction and means to increase the possibility of success.
The 360 PROJECT REVIEW is based on people and therefore it is
- Independent of project model and method.
- Independent of how the project is organised.
- Independent of how far the project has come.
The process has four stages and is normally completed within approximately one week. The data analysis is based on a questionare evaluating 12 KPIs and 35 PIs. The questionare is given to a broad representative selection of stakeholders, e.g. the steering group, project team, selected persons from collaborators, suppliers, users/customers etc.